• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truman said:
He should paint it green and stick Coopers stickers on it, then he can ask $200 for it.
no need for that effort, just a decent marketing angle...

"it's one of the rare as hen's teeth cleanskins. Very, very few of these made it outside of the brewery, they were mainly used for in-house tastings and samples. Occasionally though a special batch brew would get distributed in close circles in these cleanskin kegs and obviously this one never made it back, Much rarer than the actual green painted and vinyl stickered ones that were used in general service"

on a complete sidenote, I have bought a few cleanskin cartons from Coopers in my time. Supposedly they were end of batches, not enough for full runs etc, they were plain cardboard, mixed cartons, no labels, just the coloured cap to define what the brew was. 6pack cardboard was also plain. they were usually a good mix of pale, sparkles and stout, with a few milds, and droughts too. can't remember who sourced them and not sure if they were legit (ie if Coopers knew they were selling them) or not but they were cheap!

Check out this cool font

cool font.jpg

$500 Sutherland, Sydney, NSW

Takes 6 taps (not included by the look of it)

If I didn't already have a font for a bar I don't have then this would be on my agenda.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-region/miscellaneous-goods/beer-tap-bar-party-font/1024442887

Latest posts

Back