• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they are from GABS. 30 bucks each sounds good except for those snap locks. I will take a few if people want to buy in.

nu_brew said:
If I want to get into kegging would I want these as is or would I need to convert to ball lock. How much would converting cost?
You could use either of them, I would prob use ball lock if I was starting up and only use the snaplocks if I had an existing 50L setup.

The snaplocks just look like adaptors that are either on a ball or pin lock post, best bet would be to send an email to the seller to confirm what they are.

family has had hotels for years and collected alot of stuff that now have no further use for
up for grabs is lots and lots of different beer taps / magic boxes /connectors/beer lines /beer fonts you name it its probably here

Please note this is not an auction for all items they must be viewed in person
call to discuss ...cheers

swansea heads, New South Wales, Australia

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/homebrew-beer-systems-beer-taps-connectors-beer-lines-/221261902881?pt=AU_Breweriana&hash=item33843cb421&_uhb=1

Back