• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nu_brew said:
If I want to get into kegging would I want these as is or would I need to convert to ball lock. How much would converting cost?
If you were just getting into kegging I wouldn't convert them at all. Just set up the rest of your system using those attachments.

sgtpinky said:
'same' ad for qty of 20.
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-kilda/miscellaneous-goods/120-kegs-19lt-beer-wine-soft-drink-cornelius-vats-min-order-20/1020815007

for someone setting up, outlay 666 bucks, keep 10 kegs yourself, sell of 10 at 50 bucks a pop and your 10 have only cost around 16 bucks each...

or go halves with a mate, 33.33 each keg is a dammned good deal.

2 x co2 cylinder
$200.00
rockhampton wandal 4700

4728b1a_20.jpeg

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wandal/miscellaneous-goods/beer-gas-/1023357437

QldKev said:
Would someone pay $50 each, when you can get a ball lock for that price
I didn't know they were pinlock... the seller's "clip lock and ball fitting" confused the hell out of me.

How awesome would this be xxxx gold in a tooheys keg? Looks like its seen a few footy seasons. It'd have to taste worse than my first homebrew and it was awful!

Bridges said:
How awesome would this be xxxx gold in a tooheys keg? Looks like its seen a few footy seasons. It'd have to taste worse than my first homebrew and it was awful!
i'd say it's overpriced. seeing at empty kegs go for 50 bucks...

450l Compost bins, free delivery for $79

>LINKY<

I recently outgrew mine and with doubles coming on it's time to upgrade... and move it from under the window of the brewery :icon_vomit:

Back