• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brewologist said:
They look very similar to the handy imports ones.

ie. Shiney stainless steel band around the top of the pot.
What are the "handy imports" ones?

Drew said:
Did anyone here buy one of these?

I bought 2 for a mate. Good price, though postage killed it a little. Can't believe the guy had more than 10. Also can't believe he only sold 5, I thought people were all over these. I paid $160 at my LHB when I needed one last year.
Damn, didn't notice that it said 12L. I would have bought a few. Might message the guy, see if he's still got some.

I got one of those diemans for $50 as well from eBay. Took about a month of watching bidders bid on them making the price go from $50 to $75 and up. Then all the bidders were gone and I placed a bid on one and bingo, $50 spare bottle. Were $50 starting bid so was chuffed my cunning plan and patience paid off, for once.

brewologist said:
Don't take my word for it but I'm at least 20 double batches into my HI pot and no probs so far.

Pay more if you want to.
I guess the good thing about both sellers is they have storefronts/warehouses in Australia, so you have our consumer protection laws to fall back on. For as long as they stay in business anyway.

I ended up buying the 40l crab cooker that brewbienewbie posted above (thanks mate), but will still drop into DNSS hospitality to have a look at the $80 36l stainless pots.

Latest posts

Back