• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DJ_L3ThAL said:
Can't see any of the o-ring groove type you got a direct link?
One like this?

Almost $30 for a single lock nut after shipping though, farrrrrk. :blink:

Cheers, but I'm thinking more the thin style lock nut say 3mm thick or so?

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Cheers, but I'm thinking more the thin style lock nut say 3mm thick or so?
You probably already know Nath, but Bunnings sell a range of small SS nuts, bolts, washers in metric and imperial. Don't think they'd have thin lock nuts or grooved for an o ring but you could always add a washer to increase sealing area. Whatcha using 1/4" fors anyway?

Haha! All bongs aside.. want to plug a temp gauge hole (dropping its height on the pot)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
FWIW - KK have them, no groove but I suspect in 1/4" the groove is not possible given the size. http://kegking.com.au/stainless-lock-nut-1-4-inch.html
You'll probably get better bang for buck from the ones at bunnings. 'Dan's premium stainless' or something like that. Guaranteed 304 or 316 ss and well machined and polished. You could probably find a nice pan headed bolt to conceal one side.
Some of those KK nuts are a bit rough for the price. I've had a few start to rust too, which is the last thing you want in your bong. Post more pics of your system too!

Thanks Cam - heading to the green shed this arvo for some other bong related items, will have a peek :)

I don't always buy from eBay, but when I do, it's when there are promo codes available

THANKS20 - $20 off orders >$100
CAU10 - 10% off Australian sellers

Just saved $30 on bulk hop order.

damoninja said:
I don't always buy from eBay, but when I do, it's when there are promo codes available

THANKS20 - $20 off orders >$100
CAU10 - 10% off Australian sellers

Just saved $30 on bulk hop order.
Thats a good idea can not go wrong buying hops the problem now with Ebay is there are too many useless listings.

I have around 350 that need a good home as I don't really use many these days.

Mostly brown but a few green ones. Mix of pop and screw tops. All come in crates as shown. Clean from beer but they've been sitting in my shed for the last two years so could do with a good rinse and washout.

Location is Indooroopilly, QLD and they're free but I wouldn't be opposed to donations of any homebrew.

Link below:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/indooroopilly/other-home-garden/350-brown-and-green-beer-bottles/1135761502

IMG_4929.PNG
Gumtree

Latest posts

Back