• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Benn said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
Keg(menter)?
Does anyone know what these kegs are called?
Thanks for that. Got it for $50!

Been in contact with the guy trying to arrange pick up. Turns out we work in the same suburb. In fact at the same place. Every day for the last 10 years or so. Speak with him most days. Small place Adelaide!

Killer Brew said:
Been in contact with the guy trying to arrange pick up. Turns out we work in the same suburb. In fact at the same place. Every day for the last 10 years or so. Speak with him most days. Small place Adelaide!
pretty small odds, regardless of how 'small' Adelaide is :)

LOL
Didn't even look at the pictures... Will take a bit of spit shine to get that up to hospitable levels again hahahaha.

Lethaldog said:
Got mine today in the mail, great little bit of kit and can vouch for the seller!
I'm going to have to settle for a purple one......

Mattrox said:
I'm going to have to settle for a purple one......
does it matter[emoji23] I'd have a pink with purple pokadot one so long as it works for that price[emoji106]

In general stuff I have picked up 3 fridges that work great as fermentation chambers for a total spend of 50 bucks on Gum Tree that have only been max 6 ks from home. Just need to be a little patient.

Lethaldog said:
does it matter[emoji23] I'd have a pink with purple pokadot one so long as it works for that price[emoji106]
That's what I thought. Even though it wasn't my 1st choice of colour at under $50, you can't complain. I'll be calibrating all my temperature probes now!

Back