• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep my folks spent more than they fair share of time at this bar I'm certain.

I wish I could convince them to get it....it would be like their home away from home in their own home.

Yep my folks spent more than their fair share of time at this very bar.

I wish I could convince them to get it....it would be like their home away from home...in their own home.

Yep my folks spent more than they fair share of time at this bar I'm certain.

I wish I could convince them to get it....it would be like their home away from home in their own home.

Yep my folks spent more than their fair share of time at this very bar.

I wish I could convince them to get it....it would be like their home away from home...in their own home.
You can say that again....

Oh, I see - you did say it again.

I spent more time at that bar than most people, I worked there :p many moons ago

Although it's not located at the listed address, I'd be assuming allthingsbrewing.

Pretty sure it's the only HBS around that area IIRC..

Looking at the video on the homepage of allthingsbrewing, that also matches the photo on the listing.

I've only been in there once but definitely looks like the same wall I remember :lol:

Its not at the listed address anymore. Its in a little shop complex on tongarra road. Shop is half the size now and would be a struggle to find 20 grand worth of stuff in there. New brew shop ear marked to open in the area so I would be cautious.

Back