• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the technical innacuracies aside, it actually makes much more sense than anything ever penned by the infamous, mysterious enigma that was 'speedy'.

I miss him.....

OT but this is what The Enigma's brewery looks like:

DSC01002.jpg

Ain't him.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-x-1200L-316-S...=item19d5c767c3

thinking big ? "part of a working brewery"

For sale:
3 x 1200L deep Vee conical tanks. 316L stainless steel, 6mm wall. Free standing on mild steel legs. One has a lid, the remaining two are open topped.
1500L Flat bottom tank. 316L stainless steel, 6mm wall. Free standing on stainless steel legs. Clip down lid.
1000L shallow Vee conical tank. 316L stainless steel, 4mm wall. Free standing on mild steel legs. With 316L stainless lift covers.
1800L deep Vee conical tank. 316L stainless steel, 6mm wall. Free standing on mild steel legs. With inspection manholeon top of tank.

These were part of a working brewery, also included are an aluminium walkway, approximately 20m of 50mm 316L stainless piping and 316L stirrer.
Items are located in the Hunter Valley, NSW.

so I'm guessing it probably just has a faulty thermostat?

very tempting. as you say, add an STC and all good.

Wait until the last 10secs and you have an upright freezer (in essence) for what you are willing to spend :D If there's one that appears here (VIC) I'm sure as shit won't be sharing it!! Especially for a $5 start!!

My fermenting fridge looks identical to that except it's branded Westinghouse silhouette 141.
fits a 30l fermenter no worries, had to cut the shelves from the door though.
No need to bend the freezer. I just took off the flap and rigged up a computer fan.

Pic in action: http://i.imgur.com/0UIZL.jpg

Has anyone picked up one of these or is using something similar? How does a 25l cube or 2 Willow Jerries fit? This guy is quite close to me and I'm thinking of picking one (or two) up.

Cheers,

FB

i use one i got from yob, fits a fermenter fine, I have two types, the talller one i can't get in with the airlock, so glad wrap ;)

linky

Back