• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I emailed for a bit more info, not of interest to me but looks like a good deal for gas bottle, font, taps, fridge, regulator - although no pictures of a lot of that stuff, proceed with caution!

from eBay seller said:
It has 2 taps but 1 is broken also has the regulator and the hoses I don't know about the little kegs but I know it holds a full size beer keg and i'm in the Windsor area

that's the most shit idea i've seen in ages.

So just to recap, it's cost effective @ best part of $2000? Yeah, sure it is. Those $500 kegerators or a free fridge with some taps are a ripoff.

No need to power it. Ok, so there goes any chance of temp control.

Perfect temp beer everytime? Yeah, i love all of my beers served ice cold. Doesn't matter what style i brew, it's a prerequisite that all beer be served at the lowest possible temp, because i hate beer with flavour.

Ebay is starting to get to the stage (if it's not there already) that most of the stuff that people are trying to flog is way overpriced by retards who think they can bullshit the general population into buying useless crap.

Items like that cooler box linked to above, are almost insulting.

I wonder if the decimal point is in the wrong spot...

Back