• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing. The item must be sold to the bidder.

Maybe this statement is untrue but my understanding is that it is ok if the seller stated something along the lines of "This item is advertised elsewhere. The seller reserves the right to remove this item".

Some folks get narky on eBay - I sold a dishwasher saying that it was fine 3 years ago, haven't used it since, I have not checked it and no warranty is offered and the purchaser got shitty because it "did not work as advertised". Go figure? Personaly I think maybe the buyer damaged it upon pickup as he shoved it sideways into a hatchback and did not secure it. What can you do - dispute resolution with eBay? - Meh. End rant.

I was thinking the same thing. The item must be sold to the bidder.

you can pull an item off ebay if its not in the last 24hours of bidding, and in the last 24 hours if it has no bids, but in this case he hasnt closed the auction just amended the listing, this can lead to a problem because the person who has the highest bid will have an unpaid item floating around.

you can pull an item off ebay if its not in the last 24hours of bidding, and in the last 24 hours if it has no bids, but in this case he hasnt closed the auction just amended the listing, this can lead to a problem because the person who has the highest bid will have an unpaid item floating around.

Yep, you're right. I just looked it up. If he cancels the listing no worries, but it could be an issue if the listing ends and the highest bidder has won an item that has already been sold elsewhere.

good spot DU.. how much would it cost to fill something like this? also how long would it last if it was just being used to dispense beer?

Latest posts

Back