• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder why it says 'Brand New' and then used furthur down the Ad ?
Because the person listing it seems to not know how to run/work his ebay listing.
You can see his reply to my ebay-question when I asked exactly that same thing, its just a page or so back in this thread.

Because the person listing it seems to not know how to run/work his ebay listing.
You can see his reply to my ebay-question when I asked exactly that same thing, its just a page or so back in this thread.

Whoops my bad should have looked back. I was reading and rereading the add thinking I was missing something crucial. :lol:

Back to cleaning scale out of my toilet bowl what a job need some Coke.

Whoops my bad should have looked back. I was reading and rereading the add thinking I was missing something crucial. :lol:

Back to cleaning scale out of my toilet bowl what a job need some Coke.

Have a bong and do it later ;)

Australian customers - please contact TWOC Brewing Supplies, Grain & Grape or Dave's Homebrew. bit more info who sells them

does any one use or know if these mills are any good ?

I have had my Barley crusher for 3 1/2yrs now & I cant fault mine. Consistently getting 80-85% efficiency manually crushing the grain with the handle.
It's hard yakka compared to using a drill for the crush but too fast resulted in lower efficiency for me.
I would bid on it for sure, they are really good.

Back