• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a bottle from this guy. It works well. I haven't had it refilled yet but i don't think i'll have a problem

I bought a bottle from this guy. It works well. I haven't had it refilled yet but i don't think i'll have a problem

did I tell you the local guy wont fill em!

only jk

QldKev

It looks like a standard keg king bottle. $180 delivered (full) is cheaper than I could find from any other retailer...

A couple of retailers near me will swap keg king bottles that have been bought from elsewhere so I fail to see the downside with this.
Cheaper buy price, but since they do not allow pickup, the over-all price is often more expensive since you're forced to pay excessive shipping fees ($20 to ship 4x disconnects $80 for kegs etc) so make sure you check that too.

too ******* funny

alot of kitchens are made from this stuff as well as doors... however they are usually laminated or ply over the top. Any fluid on the grain at all and it will swell up pretty bad.
exactly .. that is why a few of us questioned the choice of material... that stuff is great in resisting water on the sealed surfaces .. but on the unsealed grains it works like a sponge and quickly distorts and then it all turns to shit

Thanks SJ,

Where did you find your swingtop growlers?

Got mine here Probably not help to you in Ipswich Melvy.

Cheers SJ

@Screwtop, those Stone ones are lovely and would be even better filled with fresh Stone brews!

Awesome, being a Kiwi I wonder if it works on sheep......

Save yourself a few bucks, its easier just to access directly from the 'nozzle'. Just get yourself a stand, don't want to put your back out when you're at it.
http://www.jkreid.com/images/sheep-stand.jpg

The thing in the eBay link looks straight out of Wallace and Gromit, some serious engineering going on for a bit of squeezing. Also 'portable', presumably for fixed-goats?

Thanks SJ,

Where did you find your swingtop growlers?

i pucked up a Grolsch magum 1.5ltr at woolies last week, they were clearing them out. Box said 2 weeks out of date. bottles stamped 2 wekks to go, anyway
$9.99 saved $15, happy..**** yes...wish I had more cash would have bought more.
Guy at woolies near choked when I told him you pay $10 on ebay for an empty one.

Back