• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-5KG-CO2-Fire-Extinguisher-Full-Never-Used_W0QQitemZ290193450194QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11896QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV
Item

thats is the link people paste.

remove the garbage after the ITEM #

://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-5KG-CO2-Fire-Extinguisher-Full-Never-Used_W0QQitemZ290193450194QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11896QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVwItem

://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-5KG-CO2-Fire-Extinguisher-Full-Never-Used_W0QQitemZ290193450194

://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-5KG-CO2-Fire-Extinguisher-Full-Never-Used_W0QQitemZ290193450194QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11896QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV
Item

://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-5KG-CO2-Fire-Extinguisher-Full-Never-Used_W0QQitemZ290193450194QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11896QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZVwItem

://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-5KG-CO2-Fire-Extinguisher-Full-Never-Used_W0QQitemZ290193450194

Thanks ;)

Item

Too easy....just make it smaller,or tiny ;)

Batz

Beer Engine

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Beer-Engine-Pump_W0...emZ170182775785

This is my listing - hope that isn't against the rules :D

I will only charge the postage that Australia Post charges. I may be able to get it delivered to Adelaide or the Barossa Valley free of charge.

I am significantly cutting my brewing back and will be selling off most of my brewing and kegging gear and bulk ingredients of the next couple of months. I'll be fermenting the wort packs when I need beer.

I have an aspirator to go with this engine. If someone from AHB wants an aspirator to go with a pump, I'll sell it at what it cost me through the ahb bulk buy - about $60 from memory - (I can't find the original bulk buy)

Home Brew Heaven

"Home Brew Kit - Everything you will ever need to home brew. Drums, fittings, capper, heater pad, heaps of bottles, tallies, stubbies, some plastic, brewery trays, some spares."

Sydney - Seller has 0 sales, no photos, currently only .99
could be a steal for someone getting into brewing. Just pay at pickup so there's no risk dealing with a 0 sales eBayer.

I like how the seller uses the phrase, "Everything you will ever need".

Really?

Does it include a refractometer, march pump, plate HE, etc...?

pffft. home brew heaven.

Home Brew Heaven

"Home Brew Kit - Everything you will ever need to home brew. Drums, fittings, capper, heater pad, heaps of bottles, tallies, stubbies, some plastic, brewery trays, some spares."

Sydney - Seller has 0 sales, no photos, currently only .99
could be a steal for someone getting into brewing. Just pay at pickup so there's no risk dealing with a 0 sales eBayer.

I like how the seller uses the phrase, "Everything you will ever need".

Really?

Does it include a refractometer, march pump, plate HE, etc...?

pffft. home brew heaven.

Haha, what is:
"some plastic, ... , some spare" ?????

I'd buy that for a Dollar!!!! :p

Anyway, yeah, a steal for someone getting into game.

BB

Latest posts

Back