Earthquake In Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lived on the east coast of Taiwan for a while. On a walk to the shops you have two earthquakes. The funny part is: I'm serious. Some weeks there'd be four or five earthquakes a day.

I'm a Kiwi and used to quakes, but some of the Taiwan ones freaked me out - in NZ they have rigorous building standards and wooden houses ... when you're on the 12th floor of a concrete apartment building :huh: .

Just felt the earth move again... in Malvern while at work...

weird... was on the second floor - don't know if I was closer this time, but felt bigger than the one a few weeks back.

Brendo

anyone else just feel that one too? my whole work did.

yep brendo where in rosanna.

We got one at work a little while ago, we're in collingwood.

i was cleaning kegs in the shed, it rattled and rattled, even the dog got upset. Itsa moving!

berwick

Yep. I'm working in the city on the 5th floor of an office block. We certainly felt the concrete floor move quite a bit! Whoah!

Think I need a beer! (any excuse'll do!)

Hopper.

i thought I just farted :eek:

nup didnt feel a thig. but i am on 19th floor of a large building in the cbd

Victoria, what about QLD, every time I see a news report it's raining again up there again. We went to the GC at christmas 2007 just before all the rain started and I dont think it has stopped since then.

Funny thing about the "Wet" season Steve :lol:

Ya kegs will be overcarbed and cloudy now :ph34r:

Back