• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Drip Tray's For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those of you interested please send your name and mailing addresses to my email: [email protected] I will send a reply email with my account details to you and I will add postage cost to your order and let you know the total, once the money is received I will then send your drip trays! I still have quite a few but there is a litttle bit of interest in these trays, going quickly!

P.S Sorry I could not reply to everyone at once put they only let me send one P.M. per night. stupid hey!

Thanks Brewfortheages :icon_cheers:

Any body got there drip trays yet ?
What are they like, are they shiny!!!! :rolleyes:

I'd be interested too in seeing them.

Call me skeptical but it's sounds too good to be true, new member flogging stuff off just doesn't seem right considering in this thread is the only posts which have been made.

P.S Sorry I could not reply to everyone at once put they only let me send one P.M. per night. stupid hey!

There is PM Flood Control that limits PM's to 1 every 5 mins.
This setting was bought in after some abuses of the PM system.
However you can sent PM's to multiple people at once. That should help you out.

Doc

I'm still standing by for my email to be returned.

Hmm, nothing from my end either. Still happy to carry out the transaction, but will be insisting on COD I think....

Apologies if something pressing (like family issues) have stopped any responses, but it's looking sus.......

Cheers

Sent both PM and Email,still no word.

Emails have been sent sorry for the delays had some water troubles lost a few outdoor fridges with floods killing power. ALL TRAYS ARE NOW GONE!

Is it just me or is this sus? I got this email at 6:36pm and the above posted was at 7:07pm after weeks of silence.

Hey @@@@ it is $8.20 postage plus $2.00 for a postage bag all together that is $60.20 TOTAL

Account Name: Adrian
ACCT NO: ########
BSB:######

Please in the notes put your name as a referance so I know who has paid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click Here View photos of singles in your area

hell i have the equipment to make my own drip trays for less than that.

All gone you say yet no email for me? I sent an email 5 minutes after you put the original post up about sending an email.

I would be strongly suggest this be given a wide birth or at the very least demand COD.

What's sus about that? Give the guy a chance, he gave you the reason he hasn't replied, I guess drip trays were the furthest thing from his mind :rolleyes:

Is it just me or is this sus? I got this email at 6:36pm and the above posted was at 7:07pm after weeks of silence.

Hey @@@@ it is $8.20 postage plus $2.00 for a postage bag all together that is $60.20 TOTAL

Account Name: Adrian
ACCT NO: ########
BSB:######

Please in the notes put your name as a referance so I know who has paid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click Here View photos of singles in your area

ok lets get this straight $50 for a tray plus postage plus bag give us a break mate I have had bigger shit on my mind

Latest posts

Back