• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Drip Tray's For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry mate you are right I have put aside a tray for you but I do not have your return email If you send it to me again I can give you a tray your postage is $12.35 plus the $2 for the bag

I got mine. Great seller, fast deliver, will do business again.

OK guys I've cleaned this up,sorry but posting someones email addy is not on.

If you have issues I think you can PM or email the guy (you have that email)
Has anyone here lost money to this trade?
Sorry I've been at fault with jokes as well "Cookies and milk anyone?"

Hope you understand this bit of moderating

Batz

How in the name of **** have I become the target of a piss take here? I am suspicious of this guy and now I am being told to settle down and have cookies and milk?

I didn't start the thread trying to get money out of people so why should I settle down?

This is not the thread to try and be cute, the guy is trying to get money and has disappeared for weeks and now blaming the floods.

Sorry Batz but I thought the cookies and milk thing was a flippant reply as a piss take about how I was reacting. The screenshot appeared to be from bL&De publishing his own email address and saying 'why didn't I hear from you after I had sent you this email'. Correct me if I'm wrong. Only reason I repeated that email address was because the owner of it had put it up.

I believe the vendor had already put his hotmail address up on the board as well.

I have been drinking and stand to be corrected.

The screenshot appeared to be from bL&De publishing his own email address and saying 'why didn't I hear from you after I had sent you this email'. Correct me if I'm wrong. Only reason I repeated that email address was because the owner of it had put it up.

I believe the vendor had already put his hotmail address up on the board as well.

There's a difference between putting an e-mail in a screenshot, and putting it in text on a site - spammers can read the text version very easily (well, their spambots can - heck, you can Google it if it's in the text) but not so easily in an image. That's why you'll see the 'Captcha' images for verification on sites (though those are used often enough that spammers can train their bots to read them).

I hope that clears up that distinction.

Sorry Batz but I thought the cookies and milk thing was a flippant reply as a piss take about how I was reacting. The screenshot appeared to be from bL&De publishing his own email address and saying 'why didn't I hear from you after I had sent you this email'. Correct me if I'm wrong. Only reason I repeated that email address was because the owner of it had put it up.

I agree with this as well, for the same resons

BUT in light of what Quantum Brewer has posted, I stand corrected and will refrain from further argument

Thankyou to the moderators for keeping control

Paul

I agree with this as well, for the same resons

BUT in light of what Quantum Brewer has posted, I stand corrected and will refrain from further argument

Thankyou to the moderators for keeping control

Paul

Great sounds like we are all happy then :icon_chickcheers:

judge_snyder.jpg

Cheers
Batz

Tray received thanks BFTA A++ seller. :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Paul.

Got mine today! Very happy with the product, the price and the service.

Got my tray on friday, looks brand new. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back