Does The Cursor Randomly Move For You?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
Many times on this site and others I've noticed that I'll be typing a post quickly and looking at the keys (I can't touch type) and my cursor will randomly move to the middle of the text I've already typed. *In fact it just did it again* This means the text I'm typing appears in the middle of another sentence and I then have to cut and paste. It's really annoying! Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas why this happens?

Are you using a laptop?

Happens to me sometimes... the cursor won't stop moving to the left. I recently figured out that my mouse wheel gets stuck in the "scroll left" position sometimes.

This definitely happens on my laptop and i think on my work pc as well, although I'll have to pay more attention to this at work.

Now you mention laptop maybe it happens if i accidentally brush the mouse tracker pad thing on my laptop. Could I have just answered my own question???

Now you mention laptop maybe it happens if i accidentally brush the mouse tracker pad thing on my laptop. Could I have just answered my own question???

This is why I asked. Happened to me for a couple days with my first laptop. I was quite confused too.

Latest posts

Back