Deliverance malt extract

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimacoz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Has anyone used the Deliverance malt extract tins at all?

Just wondering if they are any good and comparable to coopers and breiss etc?

I can't say I've ever heard of it, and Google doesn't help. Where are you sourcing it from? What types do they have (light, wheat, amber etc), and how much is it?

EDIT: Just found this: http://www.homebru.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_14_123_126&products_id=881

Looks very 'home brand', so at a guess I'd say the TWOC guys are buying Coopers extract in bulk and then re-packaging it themselves....nothing wrong with that, many HBS do it, although normally it's done in plastic screw-top containers..that photo looks like sealed tins. Interesting. Can you ask them directly and report back?

Hi guys,

It was TWOC like you all mentioned at I saw the product advertised, they have light, amber, dark and wheat in stock, just curious as to whether anyone had tried it yet?

It's coopers.
Roy was talking about changing a while back due to supplier issues

To answer your question I've recommended to mates and tasting a few batches its as good as any.
I don't know how much they move so I'd be checking out the date of production on the extract or just ask Roy, he'd be pretty straight up about it

Latest posts

Back