Deliverance 3kg Cans

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakie21

Reaction score
Hi guys

I apologise if this has been asked/mentioned before. I did a quick search and it turned up nothing but the 1.7kg and the ezybrew kits.

I was going to try an ezybrew kit but from what I have read they are a bit bland? But maybe that is in comparison to a nice AG brew not kits like I have been doing?

Has anyone tried the 3kg deliverance cans? I have heard good things about other 3kg brands but postage is much better for me here in WA and I would rather be paying them than brewcraft for my home brew gear.

Cheers.

Dont know about the deliverance 3kg cans but I can vouch for the 3kg ESB cans.
The Nut Brown Ale is particularly good and I'm trying the Bavarian Wheat next brew.
The Ezybrew Beez Neez is great and pretty close to the real thing can a little bit less honey flavor.
Good Luck!!

They are from a WA store (T.W.O.C brewing supplies) and postage is alot better for me than getting ESB cans sent here for $20+ postage!

Thanks Matt for the reply. Might have to try the beez neez clone then!

I've not tried those cans specifically, but I have used Deliverance kits before (both their liquid extracts and beer kits) and they have been fine.

I consider that store my local and everything I've had from there has been great. I dont see any reason why the 3kg ones should be any different...

A mate of mine has brewed one of their (deliverance) 3KG cans along with one of their Steepaks or whatever they are called.

Turned out pretty good actually. I think the steepak comes with instructions on how it should be used too if you are not familiar with the process.

He made a newcastle brown ale type brew. Didn't last long in the keg.

Cheers,
D80

Thanks for the feedback guys. Might buy one and give it a crack.

Will make sure i post a review when i do also for anyone else interested.

Latest posts

Back