Debittered Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kook

Reaction score
At the moment I'm looking into purchasing some debittered hop pellets from the US.

The price would vary dependant on the total amount purchased, and postage for any non-WA members interested.

Here is more information if you're looking for it.

If you're interested, post in this thread with an aproximate amount (in grams) and if the interest is there I'll update this with more definate information regarding pricing etc.

Nice one kook - I'd be interested in buying a little. Say 200gms or whatever the minimum amount will work out to be. I'm planning a framboise that can sit bubbling in the spare room for a year and a few other long term 'keepers'.

cheers

Kook, add some Amarillo and Cascade to the order (for about $30-35 a kg including shipping) and you'll find the takers suddenly increase 10x. Will make the shipping a bit cheaper as the package gets heavier. Hopsdirect are great to deal with too.

Just a quick bump to see whether anyone else is interested.

K-man,
I'd be conditionally interested (long story) in a pound or two of Columbuseseses if the price is right.

Last calls for this, is anyone else interested?

Anyone who has expressed interest will be receiving a PM regarding it within the next week.

Just wanted to say cheers to Kook for pulling this bulk buy off.
Let the wild beers brew!
:beer:

Hope I didn't miss last calls.... will be brewing some sour beers as the season approaches, and am in WA. Let me know Kook! Probs want 100-200gms.

Sorry, but the buy is all completed.

How much did they cost and in what quanities did you have to buy them?

Minimum quantity was 1lb (450g). They ended up working out to just under AU$13 for 1lb delivered.

Hopsdirect were great to deal with, prompt shipping and good service. Very generous "1lb" packs too, ranging from 490-550g in weight.

Wow.... that's really cheap, I might have to order myself a pound.... it's not like they're going to go off any time soon!

Gets cheaper the more weight you order, as postage drops. The postage cost was higher than the cost of the hops we ordered :lol:

Do they do normal hops as well? All I can find on their website is hops for tea.

Do they do normal hops as well? All I can find on their website is hops for tea.

Not this year, the harvest was real poor and they've already sold what little they had for the year.

Latest posts

Back