Dangerous Masters Chimnea - be aware

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, we don't deal with our local BOC shop anymore other then for Oxy-Acet and Argon Welding bottles, and that's only because we have to.

BOC can suck my left one. I don't even have an account with BOC any more cause they're dicks.

Supagas or Coregas for us (I think coregas is some how connected to BOC though) All my welding gear though comes from Weldtronics

shaunous said:
Walked in the BSC/Calstar the other day, bought a heap of gear to rebuild a mig welder runner and hand piece, inner coils, new tips, gas ends, outer casings, all that gear. Thought i'd be up for heaps as I stocked up to future proof, walked out with change from $50.

Why go to Bunnings to get less quality gear from people who couldn't spell 'mig', let alone know what one was.
I love that place.....but I am careful to keep a reasonable distance from it....Its a bad shop...pure evil...

You can anything from Devcon ..to hand cleaner...then there are the casters...and pulleys...and sticks of silver solder....whitworth bolts ( I shit you not ) ....you can even buy a cement mixer and a decent generator to go with it....and high temprature hose...and.....stuff....

Its pure hell.....

Don't forget they sell bulk washing powder, so u can come home with your new automatic welding helmet you never mentioned you needed, and then surprise the missus with a you-beaut tub of septic friendly washing powder....

Latest posts

Back