Cutting Out The Middle Man

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkBastard

Reaction score
Not that I'm into hardcore party-animalism / alcoholism, but has anyone done any cutting out the middle man with their keg systems?

For example people make beer bongs and skull them at parties, but with kegging you could just have beer line going straight to mouth, and set the regulator at the appropriate pressure for ultimate beer consumption.

This isn't for me, but I'm interested if anyone has done anything like this.

The morning after my bucks party I was drinking straight from the bronco tap, but that's not exactly hardcore.

After enough beers, anything is possible!

Iirc, someone about a year ago posted online about simply bending the end of the beer out line , when no tap was readily available. Beer went everywhere including down into the belly of said beer swillers!

Iirc, someone about a year ago posted online about simply bending the end of the beer out line , when no tap was readily available. Beer went everywhere including down into the belly of said beer swillers!

haha great idea. Might get some pplpl together and try this over summer sometime, could be fun :blink:

I know some dickhead in Perth or somewhere over there made a pump powered beer bong, ruptured his stomach, and died. I think this was a couple of years back.

So guys remember, keep it below 50kpa :beerbang:

suck it straight out of the dip tube like a long straw

beer through a straw...come on only girls would do that

beer through a straw...come on only girls would do that

If all Keg beer comes via a dip tube, then exactly who are you calling a girl there champ?!! :angry: :rolleyes:

While we are OT, GO DANNY GREEN! :beerbang:

no sucking action means married dunnit?

Demand Valve

Just like the ones we use on beer engines, or SCUBA add a whole new dimension to the expression bubble head

M.

Latest posts

Back