Cubes and Pails EOI Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeyr

" wait.. I had something for this.."
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Find myself in need of a few new cubes, have been using the jerrys from Bunnings but finding the threads failing. Found through searching on this site that people have used peopleinplastics for bulk buys. Contacted them today and got a few prices. (http://peopleinplastic.com.au/) You can see all the specs on their website.

I'm going to get some of the cube shaped ones rather than jerrys and a few more pails, half the price of Bunnings if we can get a few folks involved.

20L Cube & Lid
1 - $10.85
10 - $7.23
80 - $6.33

20L Pails & Lid
1 - $8.46
10 - $5.64
80 - $4.93

There's a delivery fee per order ($1 per unit ish, I'll firm up based on numbers) and pick up would be from either Turramurra or Chatswood
Floating it out there and will come back in a week based on interest with a final quote prior to going ahead.

Basic Pail
1. Mikeyr 5
Total: 5

Cubes
1. Mikeyr 5
Total: 5

(EDIT: Bloody tables!!!)

Do the pails come with lids?
Have family in Turramurra, so may be in for some if they can pick them up for me

Hi Mikeyr

Can you put me in for 10 x 20 litre pails with lids please.

Sorry cannot edit the page on this device.

James
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Mikeyr

I would be keen on 10 of the 20 litre pails with lids

I'm in Berowra so easy pickup

Thanks
David

Hi Mike

Can you get 20l jerry cans from them?
I would go for 2 if possible.
cheers, John

Mikeyr. Not sure if you saw this thread for the pail bulk buy in March 15. These were seconds and were great. They had writing on them but with lids at the time they came out about 4.50 each. I saw they had seconds for sale on the peopleinplastic site. Would you consider these? ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1470571285.770320.jpg

gezzanet said:
Mikeyr. Not sure if you saw this thread for the pail bulk buy in March 15. These were seconds and were great. They had writing on them but with lids at the time they came out about 4.50 each. I saw they had seconds for sale on the peopleinplastic site. Would you consider these?
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1470571285.770320.jpg
Yeah i actually bought half a dozen in that buy.

Some of the pails had logos on the inside. For a couple of dollars not sure its worth it. Let me know a what you want and ill get ghem to add to the quote.

M

Mikeyr I picked up 10 in the last bulk buy also.
I'm up for 20 of the seconds with lids if you can ask the question pls. I didn't get any with logo on the inside so if you can ask for clear inside that would be good.

Basic Pail
1. Mikeyr 10
2. Zwitter 10
3. "Durham 70" 10
4. n87 5
Total: 35

Cubes
1. Mikeyr 6
2. fungrel 2
3. n87 5
Total: 13

I would rather Jerry's than cubes, but will go with whatever
Also, can you get the cubes/jerrys with the bung hole undrilled? would be one less place to clean

Hi
I too bought 10 seconds in the last bulk buy and they are fine I think many were yellow not white but they are clean and do the job. The grain has not complained.
James
Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm in. Need some more pails to store grain.

n87 said:
Basic Pail
1. Mikeyr 10
2. Zwitter 10
3. "Durham 70" 10
4. n87 5
5. welly2 5
Total: 40

Cubes
1. Mikeyr 6
2. fungrel 2
3. n87 5
4. welly 5
Total: 18

Basic Pail
1. Mikeyr 10
2. Zwitter 10
3. "Durham 70" 10
4. n87 5
5. welly2 5
Total: 40

Cubes (non drilled tap holes if possible)
1. Mikeyr 6
2. fungrel 2
3. n87 5
4. welly 5
Total: 18

2nds pails
1. gexxanet 20

Seems to be final count, i will leave it open over the weekend, then I'll get a final quote Monday from PIP before ordering.
Will update all then.

Cheers

Mike

OK have final pricing let em know if you want to tweak your number, will make final final 8pm tonight.

20L Viscount Pail with lid $6.50 ea (includes central del. and GST)
20L Cubes (Dangerous Goods Class) which are undrilled and have checked are Food safe are $8.20 (good thinking N87 worth the extra $ to make cleaning more certain!)

Gezzanet PIP website a bit out of date, they don't have any seconds at the moment but do have some overstock pails which are bright purple and have a plastic handle rather than metal, they are $5.70

Pick would be from my house (Turramurra) or work (Chatswood) and happy to drop off locally around each.

Latest posts

Back