• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crown Seal Tallies Wanted - 45 Mins West Of Brisbane Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpthehermit

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Looking for some old XXXX crown seal tallies in good condition ( no twist tops bottles please ), if anyone has some for sale ?

( or giveaway !!! ;) )

I live 45 minutes west of Brisbane out towards Ipswich in QLD and am happy to drive 25 minutes or so in any direction to pick them up and pay cash on pick up.

happy to pay about .50C a bottle and looking for around 200 or so.

Thanks in Advance.

Grumpthehermit

:)

Not sure what the local Ipswich Tender Centre is like, but the one in Toowoomba always has tallies in it for sale. I haven't bought any so I don't know what prices people are paying there (keeping in mind they add on 15% or something like that) but it'd be one place to look.

I bought mine ages ago through a seller here on AHB for $6 a dozen, or something similar to that. They still get used, even though I've started kegging I still bottle. I find the tallies and the 500ml bottles to be a good mix, especially when going to bbq's etc.

I have about 250 crown seal stubbies you can have FREE! Mainly Little Critters. That goes for anyone in Brisbane PM me to arrange.

Chappo

If you're happy to build a collection over a bit of time, council recycling tips are great.

You have to do a bit of scrounging, but you'll usually find some gems.

Kev

I have about 250 crown seal stubbies you can have FREE! Mainly Little Critters. That goes for anyone in Brisbane PM me to arrange.

Chappo

Hey Chappo, thanks for the freebie offer but I'm really keen for crown seal longnecks.

I might check out that Tender Center in Ipswich too, Ive not heard of them before.

Cheers
Grumpthehermit :D

If you're happy to build a collection over a bit of time, council recycling tips are great.

You have to do a bit of scrounging, but you'll usually find some gems.

Kev

+1 on this, I get my champagne bottles from there and they are all free!!

If you've got shoulders broad enough to handle getting caught you might wanna have a rummage down your street on bin night.

Chappo,

PM sent with regards to the stubbies :)

cheers

Hey Chappo,
does this mean you've finally got the keg system working or just given up drinking :lol: :lol:

The stubbies are what he has been filling his kegs with and passing off as his homebrew :eek:

Hey Chappo,
does this mean you\'ve finally got the keg system working or just given up drinking

Kegs are up and running Muckey thanks for asking. I installed kiddie Butters proof locks on the taps as well just in case you venture up this way unannounced and I find my kegerator drained of all it\'s Chappo goodness. ;)

(actually Butters proofing was easy I just had to put the taps higher than 3\' off the ground :lol: . I so glad Butters is off the air ATM)

EDIT: Brad pick on Chappo days not till next week (I wish you would look at the calendar <_< )

@ Jesse got your PM mate but they have all gone to Gavo. I\'ll PM ya in case you don\'t read this frivillious post.

Kegs are up and running Muckey thanks for asking. I installed kiddie Butters proof locks on the taps as well just in case you venture up this way unannounced and I find my kegerator drained of all it\'s Chappo goodness. ;)

(actually Butters proofing was easy I just had to put the taps higher than 3\' off the ground :lol: . I so glad Butters is off the air ATM)

EDIT: Brad pick on Chappo days not till next week (I wish you would look at the calendar <_< )

@ Jesse got your PM mate but they have all gone to Gavo. I\'ll PM ya in case you don\'t read this frivillious post.

glad you got the kegs working and I'm glad you think you've butters proofed your taps (hold that thought :icon_drunk: )

Back