• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottles wanted - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker1986

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any stubbies they are looking to get rid of in the Brisbane area. I'm brewing a few batches of lager for a friend's wedding in October and trying to source some bottles other than my own stash to put them in. I don't really care whether they are twist tops or pry off but I do want stubbies because I don't think there will be any cups or glasses provided for drinking it out of and I can't imagine people being too keen on drinking out of tallies :lol:. I'm happy to pay or "donate" some of my brews in return. Any help is appreciated! :)

I have some lying around, the only issue you may have is they are full of terrible K&K brews done without temp control and are destined for the dump, probably a couple of hundred 330ml bottles if you want them.

I'm on the northside, strathpine area, send me a PM if interested.

Cheers.

I have got thousands bro, a mixture of 500ml and 330ml. They are yours if you bring boxes/ containers to put them in. Banyo Brissy North.

Latest posts

Back