• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crazy Stund Planting Hop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gustavoj

Reaction score
I want to plant hop where i life as far as i check centennial and cascade are great for this but is hard to find 2 thing's
-rhizomes for this 2
-international ship (may have some trick i can pull out so second important and not that important)

any suggestion and ty

I want to plant hop where i life as far as i check centennial and cascade are great for this but is hard to find 2 thing's
-rhizomes for this 2
-international ship (may have some trick i can pull out so second important and not that important)

any suggestion and ty

Buenos Dias,

I cant answer your questions but I do know that one of the key things for growing hops is the hours of sunlight each day. Hops love sun and if you are close to the equator, you get less hours of sunlight in summer. I would have thought that Puerto Rico was too far south to be ideal for growing hops as you dont get long enough days. You can still give it a try but I'd make sure you plant them somewhere where they are in full sun.

^ Ur climate is like a coin we could have 50% rain or 50% sun personal if i check the weather i might pull this off ,i live in the mountain the sun is smooth but not burn is great for this type of plant , they will be happy here :D

Latest posts

Back