Craftbrewing Northern Beaches Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Guys,
Here in Avalon Northern Beaches NSW for a couple of days & looking for some craft brew related points of interest. Will be dropping Murrays on the way home Thursday.

Cheers

Paul

Last time I was there there was a brewpub in Manly and a European Bier cafe as well, I think.

4 pines is the brewery, haven't been but heard good things

There's the Bavarian Bier Cafe at the Manly Ferry terminal - haven't tried the brewpub yet as it's a year since I was down there. Apart from that Pittwater Warringah is pretty much Tooheys territory, although there are a few reasonable pubs selling Czech beer etc if you head inland towards Chatswood etc. Locals would know better.

I recommend Four Pines in Manly, if you venture into the City the schwartz brewery in Surry Hills has decent beers also

There is Akuna up in Monavale... Never tried their beers, just had dealings with them through work.

4 pines is good, as several has mentioned there is also the bier cafe on the ferry dock in Manly.

Or jump on the ferry from Manly into the city and walk up to Red Oaks Beer Cafe?
they have some nice beers, and the $75 for 250 ml Grand Reserve if you get drunk enough :D

thanks
Bjorn

Head down to claireville cellers just up the road from Avalon. Grab an ekim brewing co ipa! Also available at brookvale cellers. Based in brookvale, brewing with the help of happygoblin brewery. You won't be disapointed! I brew it

cheers mike
ekimbrewing co

Back