Craftbrewer Service

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't seen this thread before but gotta say Craftbrewer have saved my brewdays a few times. Decide to brew an English Ale and find i'm out of EKG. I still got the hops (and a heap of other stuff) before the weekend and i didn't have to compromise with another hop. I wish I got that kind of service from everyone. :beer:
I also love the way that the range is expanding :D

Ordered on the weekend, Ross told me goods were dispatched on Monday, arrived here in SA today. Came home from my mates house after an intoxicatingly good day of cricket to find my ~$500 worth of goods have arrived without recieving a total for me to pay. Beautiful!

If he wasn't so helpful and polite I probably wouldn't pay him :D . Better get that total out soon before I change my mind :beer: .

Placed an order and there were some problems with status/delivery times. Australia post has a lot to answer for as it took them five days from Ross posting to it arriving :(

Anyways all confusion was sorted out with Ross who followed up with emails asking about the delivery when it came etc and how long it took. The follow through was great and made me all appreciated as a customer. Cheers!

i'll second all the good coments above.. ordered late wedensday night, shipped thursday around midday and on my doorstep in prefect order before i crawled out of bed friday :)

I'll third them, sometime ago I received my order of a large hopsock and hops with some extras....polyclar and some hop bags. :blink:

After confirming with Ross that the polyclar and hopbags were meant for somebody else, I offered to post them back to him but he just said to "keep them you might be able to use them".

What a bloke, he has my business. :beer:

Can't wait to see the Ross/Craftbrewer method book in the business section of Dymocks. :p

Cheers,

SJ

When I first came across this site there was a long running thread with a few people complaining that this appeared to be a craftbrewer sales site etc. etc.

This thread made me think of that one. :D

Quite frankly who cares what they think!

Ross gives good service - my last order for some hops, ph papers and hop sock etc turned up I think 2 days after ordering it, so I was happy - and if you mention AHB he makes a donation to the site to support it too - so I really don't see what the problem is myself. I see it as a way of supporting AHB and also getting some of the more "unusual" hop varieties that the local stores near me dont seem to keep.

Thats my 10c worth - LOL

Cheers

:chug:

I'll add my 2c worth here..
I've ordered off ross 3 times now. Each time the order arrived the next day or the day after. The vac packed grains are fantastic for us poor brewers that don't have a mill yet. Last time there was a shortfall in the order, but a quick email and the rest arrived at the door the next day.
Fantastic service from someone who obviously takes the time to care about his fellow brewers. If only my LHBS were this friendly then i wouldn't need ross.... :blink: lucky for him they're not!! :D
Cheers mate!

ordered Monday, arrived Tuesday. Not bad for up here in Cairns.
(read that as v.good)

Well Done Ross
Its all been said before. Its great to see some real service in this day and age As they say in the classics Ill BE BACK!!!!!

not sure where else to add this but micromatic has a regulator add-on for there premium model which allows you to run two pressures. just screwes inbetween the old premium reg and gas bottle. The micromatic page says they will be available mid december... Will you be stocking an Australian version of this piece Ross?

nick

Micromatic Link

The acolades are there on record, so no need for me to say any more, but I'd like to point out that some of Ross' competition have tried to copy his operation, even his website, would you believe it? That say's a lot. But they just don't get it really, you have to go that step further boys, and provide service!

On Ya Ross.

not sure where else to add this but micromatic has a regulator add-on for there premium model which allows you to run two pressures. just screwes inbetween the old premium reg and gas bottle. The micromatic page says they will be available mid december... Will you be stocking an Australian version of this piece Ross?

nick

Micromatic Link

Certainly hope to Nick, for those wishing to expand - but if you are starting from scratch the Harris 802 dual pressure reg is a fabulous unit.

++++

Thanks for the messages of support guys - it means a hell of a lot to us here when we see people taking the time to say thanks. Showed this thread to my son Josh & he was grinning from ear to ear... He leaves school end of next week & is joining the Company full time - he's really excited & it will be a huge help to me with the new products & projects we have lined up.... thanks again all....

Cheers Ross

One marga mill - ordered late yesterday arvo is now sitting on my kitchen bench!
Thanks very much Ross
Cheers
Steve

P.S. Anyone want a barramundi fish lure? :p

Ditto, one Marga ready for action 24hrs later. The posties must have been suspicious down our way Steve!

On a scale of 1 to 10, for me Ross's service and products rate 11.

I have only one complaint: Ross every time I look at your site I see something else I want but I don't have the cash available or the cost of freight blows it out of the water. (That's my problem NOT yours ;) ). I can see a small detour coming on my next trip to Qld ... might have to unload some luggage on your front lawn Ross so I can fit it all in :unsure:

Big thanks to ross got all my stuff nice and early this morning. Couldnt ask for better service.

Impeccable service as usual. Two shiney new Cellis arrived today. They are truly the bling of the beer tap world. :wub: :wub:

Man they're more beautiful in the flesh than the photo. Seems a shame to pour beer from them. I'm just going to constantly polish mine. :rolleyes:

Thanks Ross. :)

Warren -

Just to put some perspective in here.. i ordered an item (which ross does not stock) from another online retailer last tuesday. Maybe ross has spoilt me, but i was dissapointed when my package didn't arrive by friday. Or monday, tuesday, wednesday, or even thursday.... getting pissed off, i rang them, only to find that it was ready to be picked up by australia post, being shipped THAT day...hmm... a week and 2 days and my item was not even posted yet... i'm truly pissed off. Needless to say this store won't be getting any future business from me.

Back