Craft Brewer After Sales Service

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered yesterday, received confirmation email at 11:53 am, and got my express parcel out of the letterbox at 11:00 this morning. Unbelievable ! I don't know how they keep doing it. Received my new 500micron mesh bag and NS flowers ready to make Ross's NS summer ale, I can't wait. :D

Ross and Josh do an amazing job running crafterbrewer,I've been there while Josh was packing up the last of the days orders.These guys post everyday and make sure they make the days post.
I can only see craftbrewer growing because of this service,and I think brewers at AHB can be thanked for supporting him when they started out (not all that long ago).
Great service,grain,hops,products I want, craftbrewer is the best thing to happen to Queensland homebrewers, perhaps Oz.
Batz

Definitely the best thing to happen to Oz homebrewing! The range of hops is incredible and no need to continue any more on how good the service is.

I recommend Craftbrewer to all my brewing mates and we will all be ordering again in the not too distant future. With any luck we will be putting in a bulk order for kegs soon!

The only negative comment i have is that we are so far away from that bar of yours Ross that we cant taste all those wondrous beers you have listed. You live a tough life! :beer:

Cheers
DrSmurto

Just got off the phone to Ross. He's out of Micromatic taps and I had one in my order, so rather than delay everything waiting for more stock he's upgraded me to a Shirron free of charge. You're a bloody legend Ross! Thanks a bunch :)

I heartily endorse all the comments about the great service. Ordered last Sunday post dinner, and mucked up the pay pal. Had an email from Ross that night. Fixed it up, and parcel was at the door Tuesday morning. Service like that guarantees repeat business.

I've only bought twice from ross. The first I ordered around 1am with a bit too much lager in the gut. Got a phonecall from Ross 9am the next morning just to confirm and talk about a couple of things. Parcel arrived next day! I've sent him numerous annoying PMs on here about various products and for assistance with things and has answered them all quickly. Thanks Ross will keep the orders coming.

Here Here! :beer: Dealing with Ross and Josh at Craftbrewer has been a delight each and everytime for me. He's always been very helpful and willing to give advise/suggestions that suit, truly putting his customers first. Top service, certainly has my business secured.

Good stuff guys - keep up the great work!

I had a failure in one of my peristaltic pump heads, and Ross immediately ordered a replacement part at no cost to me. He's been extremely helpful on a regular basis, and is my choice when I shop for ingredients. I don't even want to think about how much I've spent at the shop, but I'm sure that there is plenty more to come as I expand. I've bugged him by e-mail regularly, and he's always been helpful and tolerant of my incessant questions.

Cheers,
Will

Back