Craft Brewer After Sales Service

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, been out this morning at the wholesalers...

Parcel should be on your doorstep - I've sent you mail :)

cheers Ross
thanks Ross.... I thought you might have been busy....

The orders ive ordered are usually on my door step before I get a chance to go to the bank to deposit the funds! TOP STUFF!
Cheers
Steve

After experiencing Ross's service, I can only say that he has set the bar waaaay high. :beer:

About to head out to work this morning and the courier was at the end of the driveway. Went out to greet him and he couldn't find my parcel.
Long story short he came back to the door with the box 4 mins later with the order I sent mid-day yesterday.
Awesome.
Altbier being brewed tomorrow, and Dubbel being carbonated tonight :p

Doc

I got home from work last night and the delivery guy had left a card......

For my last order from Craftbrewer I hadn't recieved the usual email to say the order had shipped, when I checked the website it still hadn't shipped. I sent an email to Ross and he replied very promptly that they were better at despatch than updating the online order info. The whole time I was doing this the parcel was sitting in my letter box. Unbelievable ! :rolleyes:

Yep - can agree. Ross is bay a mile the most customer focussed on-line retailer I have *ever* dealt with. And he's a top bloke to boot.

Another very happy customer :D

and yet another recommendation for craftbrewer. Through fault of my own I split the tube from my peristaltic pump (didnt realise I needed to use lube on the tube). Ross told me how to avoid it happening again (lube, which I'd been meaning to buy for my keg posts anyway) and offered to replace the tube. Cheers Ross!

Once again I am made a very happy customer by Ross ...and I haven't even recieved my order yet.

Ross just rang me personally to apologise for the delay in my order, it had been somehow overlooked. However Ross took it upon himself to call me to apologise and tell me that it will be sent monday morning. He could have just put it in the mail on monday without the call and I would have been none the wiser, most probably blaming the delay on Aus Post.... but no, he was completey honest and deffinately puts us as the customers first... if only all businesses were like this.

I can complety understand mishaps like this occuring, I work in the wine industry and spend hours and hours dispatching wine to customers and know how easy it is for one to be overlooked, And especially after a busy day and hundreds of orders going past your eyes.

Thankyou once again to all the guys at Craftbrewer and hope you had an enjoyable easter and that the upcoming weekend will bring some much earned relaxation time.

Beers Up!!

Pok. :D

Ross and Josh do an amazing job running crafterbrewer,I've been there while Josh was packing up the last of the days orders.These guys post everyday and make sure they make the days post.
I can only see craftbrewer growing because of this service,and I think brewers at AHB can be thanked for supporting him when they started out (not all that long ago).
Great service,grain,hops,products I want, craftbrewer is the best thing to happen to Queensland homebrewers, perhaps Oz.

Batz

Sorry, been out this morning at the wholesalers...

Parcel should be on your doorstep - I've sent you mail :)

cheers Ross

Does this mean you've got hop flowers back in stock? :unsure:

Does this mean you've got hop flowers back in stock? :unsure:

Devo, we have flowers in quite a few varieties at the moment. But since all flowers come from Aus/NZ & the New Harvest is due here in a couple of weeks I'm reluctant to restock with last years years hops on the few we've run out of.
We are expanding our NZ range & have a few new exciting varieties on the way. :)

cheers ross

You've spoilt us all Ross!!!!

I ordered something from someone else, that craftbrewer doesn't stock I hasten to add :D , on Saturday.

Come tuesday I have still had no contact, no email, no phone call to discuss payment, as was stated on the order, nothing.

In normal business terms that probably isn't that bad but the bar has been set so high!!!

I'm sure it will all work out though...

I know it's all been said before on this thread, but I feel compelled to add my 2c - Ross runs a business the way all businesses should be run: by putting his customers first. I have no doubt Craftbrewer will be a huge success.

I've never been in a situation where I've needed to return any goods, but I can share the proceedings of my last order (Thursday last week). I placed the order at 11am, Ross called me by 11:15am to confirm the order and shipping (also took the time for a 10 minute chat). The courier was at my door 7am Friday morning. That kind of service adds up to a very happy customer :D and plenty of repeat business.

Please keep up the good work and feel free to put my testamonial on your site Ross if you're so inclined.

Cheers,
Michael.

Edit: PS - Before discovering Craftbrewer, I have waited for up to 2 weeks for my orders to arrive!

Please keep up the good work and feel free to put my testamonial on your site Ross if you're so inclined.

If Ross did that with all the good feedback, he'd need a whole other site!!! :)

My order is now all sorted and should be here by the weekend! So, everyone else isn't too far behind...

Devo, we have flowers in quite a few varieties at the moment. But since all flowers come from Aus/NZ & the New Harvest is due here in a couple of weeks I'm reluctant to restock with last years years hops on the few we've run out of.
We are expanding our NZ range & have a few new exciting varieties on the way. :)

cheers ross

And you will let us all know when they come in Ross? :beer:

Can't wait to try some of those new varieties.

C&B
TDA

And you will let us all know when they come in Ross? :beer:

Can't wait to try some of those new varieties.

C&B
TDA

Just checked & the cargo is about ready to be shipped (have to wait until every hop type has been processed). Will take approx 2 weeks from shipment, by the time they clear customs. Will post on AHB as soon as they arrive...

cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back