Counter pressure can filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am.
But getting the counter pressure filler from Keg-King.
If they are willing to order a few of the counter pressure can fillers. i would happily buy that from Keg-King too.

Cool, well if the price is right and you are going direct to tap cooler I'll most possibly jump on board!

Cool, well if the price is right and you are going direct to tap cooler I'll most possibly jump on board!
I'd be interested too (price pending) if you end up doing a group buy.

Bottle fillers are back in stock

Why didn’t I get an email notification then? and why have you not responded to any of my recent (2 months worth of) questions in this thread? I think I’ll be going through @Gollywog for this one

@Gollywog if you do go ahead and order direct from tap cooler I’d be interested in a group buy, if you hear back from Keg King let us know they don’t seem to communicate.
:question:

Will keep updating this thread with info as I get it.

Yes, points to KegLand on that front. They are very quick to respond to all threads. Sometimes even when they shouldn't. :fallingoffchair:

I've been in contact with Tap Cooler.
His normal cheap method of shipping, which was still pricey is not available. @Mark Ibbotson, maybe you can let us know how much postage was?

So if we can get 10 units going, he will cover the shipping himself.
15 units + and he will also throw in a 5% discount.

At today's exchange rate, that is $100. Shipping will be to Melbourne. We can then sort it out from here.

@Gollywog put me down for one please, if you can post it to Perth when you get them.

Copy and paste this list if you would like one.
Gollywog: 1
Beer gut: 1
Sixfignig: 1

Copy and paste this list if you would like one.
Nullnvoid: 1

As long as you are not going through keg-king. hahahahahaah

This is for the can filler, right?

Reg Holt 1

Correct, but you will also need the counter pressure filler. Seems that he sells these two parts separately.
You can get the counter pressure filler direct from Keg-King, or we can add it to the order from Tap Cooler. Depends on how quick you want it.

Gollywog: 3*
Reg Holt 1

I still only want 1. But two other people have contacted me directly asking for one, so I am including them in my count.

I'll order in late July, since that is when he is expecting to be back in stock anyway, and gives people plenty of time to jump on board.

Gollywog: 3*
Reg Holt 1

I still only want 1. But two other people have contacted me directly asking for one, so I am including them in my count.

I'll order in late July, since that is when he is expecting to be back in stock anyway, and gives people plenty of time to jump on board.
Have/can you get a price for the counter pressure filler too?

We will have the can fillers soon as supplier can ship them and the bottle fillers are in stock.

We will have the can fillers soon as supplier can ship them and the bottle fillers are in stock.
What’s your price on the can filler?
14630BA7-3985-4C61-B6B7-539625D799DE.jpeg

Going by the video of the van filler in action it looks like the counter pressure filler has a tap connected to it whereas the counter pressure bottle filler uses the tap on The font
it may pay to check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back