Cost Of Aussie Beer In Nz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, where in the Inner West do you live??? I live in Stanmore and can think of at least 5 bottle-os near here where I can get it MUCH cheaper than that.

Dulwich Hill.

Tonight I found it for 21.99 at the liquorland attached to Woolies/coles/whatever at Marrickville Metro.
I bought a sixer of Sleeping Giant IPA instead @ $19.99. It's a lot like James Squire IPA, which for me is a good thing, though others will disagree.

So Mitsubishi make:

• Castlemaine Perkins (Brisbane, Qld) - XXXX
  • Swan (Canning Vale & Perth, WA) - Swan; Emu
  • Southwark (Adelaide, SA) - West End; Southwark
  • Knappstein Enterprise Brewery (Clare, SA) - Knappstein
  • Boags (Launceston, Tas) - Boags
  • Malt Shovel (Camperdown, NSW) - James Squire; New Norcia Abbey Ale
  • Hahn (Camperdown, NSW) - Hahn
  • Tooheys (Lidcombe, NSW) - Tooheys

I wonder if the diggers at the RSL know this? :eek: :D

So Mitsubishi make:

• Castlemaine Perkins (Brisbane, Qld) - XXXX
  • Swan (Canning Vale & Perth, WA) - Swan; Emu
  • Southwark (Adelaide, SA) - West End; Southwark
  • Knappstein Enterprise Brewery (Clare, SA) - Knappstein
  • Boags (Launceston, Tas) - Boags
  • Malt Shovel (Camperdown, NSW) - James Squire; New Norcia Abbey Ale
  • Hahn (Camperdown, NSW) - Hahn
  • Tooheys (Lidcombe, NSW) - Tooheys

I wonder if the diggers at the RSL know this? :eek: :D

Mitsubishi is a stretch, but it true, in the end it's all owned by a group of fat-cats in Japan that trade in Nuclear Fuel.

Kirin Holdings Japan (the owners of all these 'Australian" beer brands") do have a subsidiary of their pharmacuetical division that: genetically modify cattle for human antibody production. That same subsidiary runs programs that are funded by the USA's Department of Defense.

Protecting US against the forthcoming MUSLIM biological attacks I presume?
GF

I use www.boozle.com.au to find the specials in my local area. I had a good stint of LCPA at $16.99 not long ago. Nice.

I found VB cheaper in Rarotonga than Australia. I drank the local brews though. 2 tallies under the seat of the moped - brilliant!

I found VB cheaper in Rarotonga than Australia. I drank the local brews though. 2 tallies under the seat of the moped - brilliant!
Classic - 2 tallies under the seat alongside a fresh Wahoo caught an hour ago off the reef and you're laughing for the nights meal!
Rarotongas bloody great.

Back