Cortez Is A Killer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... put five bucks in and on the third spin scooped a $120 jackpot. :eek:

:super: Couldn't happen to a better bloke! On Ya Michael!

We'd have to move from Ray's place to a larger venue like WIN stadium if word keeps getting out like this.

OK then I will join you'se guys but Pomo you really should work on those adjuncts! :icon_drool2:

Cortez thanks for the recipe mate, it a corker!

Edit: I've already PMd the vindaloo recipe to Fermented as he's a curry freak so if anyone wants the exact recipe I'll just cut n paste and send it to you

Congrats on the win, good to see you're spending it on something worthwhile :beerbang:

Im in for the Vindaloo Bribie..

Oh, Chappo, the missus says thanks for the flowers too.... bloody suckup... :p

EDIT: First hop addition guys...

PoMo sorry mate but you really need to work on your adjuncts! :lol:

OK then I will join you'se guys but Pomo you really should work on those adjuncts! :icon_drool2:

If you insist. If you insist.

Will brew a Chappo watermellon-chocolate-raisin-green-tea-double-decaff-half-cap-porter-weizen for BBD.

Hell yeah! Thanks for the day Sully! :beerbang:

Wooah somethings missing?

Qlder thread? Shit no sheep?

b58126d2.jpg

Ahhhhhh! That's better!

If you insist. If you insist.

Will brew a Chappo watermellon-chocolate-raisin-green-tea-double-decaff-half-cap-porter-weizen for BBD.

Run it through his new revolutionary river sand manifold/falsebottom/filter.

Only giving praise where it's due, Cortez. :p

EDIT: Actually we should all be the one's thankin' ya, GrantW, PoMo, the other fellow IBU brewers and Fatz for sharing his case swap. It was really good of Fatz, although we couldn't put a face to the name we can now certainly put a brew to a brewer! Which in a weird kind of way makes perfect sense? ;)

Cortez I’ve been advised that you can tell me what I need to do to gain access to to the I U area so I can view forum threads there.

Latest posts

Back