• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Corny Style Keg Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our club has one of these as part of the "club keg" collection and I recently did a club-night beer and put it in one of these. It's almost certainly a Coca Cola keg that's had a couple of ball lock posts fitted - although hard to see on the photo whether they are ball or pin. I like the all metal top. I'd grab it as it's just down the road, except that I already have 10 kegs and only 3 taps <_<

Our club has one of these as part of the "club keg" collection and I recently did a club-night beer and put it in one of these. It's almost certainly a Coca Cola keg that's had a couple of ball lock posts fitted - although hard to see on the photo whether they are ball or pin. I like the all metal top. I'd grab it as it's just down the road, except that I already have 10 kegs and only 3 taps <_<

Keep ya mits off Bribie. I'm still waiting on a reply for my offer.

Picked it up today. Fair bit different to a cornie. Can you buy o-ring packs for these kegs? And the poppets look like a pita to get mout for a thorough clean too. Pretty happy for 40 bucks though. Was originally going to get it cut down to a 10-12L jobby but might keep as is. 7 kegs now :)

Cheers

Picked it up today. Fair bit different to a cornie. Can you buy o-ring packs for these kegs? And the poppets look like a pita to get mout for a thorough clean too. Pretty happy for 40 bucks though. Was originally going to get it cut down to a 10-12L jobby but might keep as is. 7 kegs now :)

Cheers

Keep it the way it is - no excuse to do a small batch then :icon_cheers: .
Man, I need more kegs! Extended cold/warm conditioning really demands it, and I'm considering starting to blend. Now, how to sneak another four under the radar :unsure:

Keep it the way it is - no excuse to do a small batch then :icon_cheers: .
Man, I need more kegs! Extended cold/warm conditioning really demands it, and I'm considering starting to blend. Now, how to sneak another four under the radar :unsure:

Smal batches feck thot. Wanted the 10-12L for work trips away. But maybe i should just learn to use the CPBF properly.

All cleaned up now and it is holding pressure with the use of an old cornie O-ring.

Cheers

Sounds identical to the P.U.B.S keg. Ours developed a leak in the gas post and as you have seen yourself the poppet is behind a little metal screen held by a tiny spring ring for some insane reason. Totally over engineered, no wonder they went bag in a box :blink:

Latest posts

Back