• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers Tallies For Sale - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to know the name of the hotel but it's interesting that they are going through 200 tallies a week, I would have thought that with the Coopers Pale Ale (green) that would account for total sales in Brisbane for a week :p - do they serve it at functions or something?

I don't want to know the name of the hotel but it's interesting that they are going through 200 tallies a week, I would have thought that with the Coopers Pale Ale (green) that would account for total sales in Brisbane for a week :p - do they serve it at functions or something?

Not only that, but when have you ever been able to buy tallies at the pub? This must be one rad pub.

I am getting approx 200 per week. How many you need?
A few hundred would be a good start. Others in the club are in need also, so we'll all put our orders in when I get to talk to everyone. I am on my last 60 at the moment, then it's back to kegs for a short while.

No functions, just live music every night. The music is a bit alternative.

A few hundred would be a good start. Others in the club are in need also, so we'll all put our orders in when I get to talk to everyone. I am on my last 60 at the moment, then it's back to kegs for a short while.
Yeah place your orders. I need do offload them!

i will order some mate, would ya do 350 bottles for 100? could come and pick up anytime this week/ weekend.

Are all coopers tallies crown seal?

AFAIK yes there all crown seals as they make them for the home brew market

AFAIK yes there all crown seals as they make them for the home brew market

i will order some mate, would ya do 350 bottles for 100? could come and pick up anytime this week/ weekend.

I have just offloaded a heap to a friend. I currently have 60, will get another 120 on Saturday and probably another 100 on Sunday.

Moving over from Perth in a few weeks and will need to restock with bottles, equipment and consumables. Will keep in touch.

Seems to be a bit of a trend, in particular to Coopers 750ml bottles. Many on premise locations around me have them over the bar, and i can easily see them using hundreds a week.

Yeah place your orders. I need do offload them!
ok,sounds good. I will let you know when I can get over there. Was going to on the weekend just gone, but the family dog had to go in for surgery so funds are
non-existent!
Our club meeting is Friday Night, so I'll have more of an idea of how many then.
:beer:
Cheers

Bump.

I have about 250 - 300 bottles available at the moment.

Call or text on 0400845443.

Pickup from Banyo.

Latest posts

Back