Quantcast

Coopers Tallies For Sale - Brisbane

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

TheCarbinator

Reaction score
I have a deal with a pub for them to put their Coopers tallies aside for me.
I am getting quite a few.
Originally I wanted to collect them for myself and a few mates but there is too many.
I am offering them at $5/dozen to cover my costs and time to go and pick them up and wash them before the sediment sets on the bottom.
Minimum 5 dozen per sale.
Could do them cheaper if not washed.
Cheers.
Andrew.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Keep bumping the thread, I got rid of mobs of them in October when I did a clean out and it would be a tragedy for them to go to recycling.

Sounds like a good price, best of luck.

edit: are you in Oodnadatta? - Hint if you put location in your side bar it would help.

:p

ekul

Reaction score
How much for unwashed bottles?

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Interested to know where the OP is that a pub would go through so many Coopers Green tallies, which are indeed roll top not screwed, at least they were last time I saw them.

ekul

Reaction score
Interested to know where the OP is that a pub would go through so many Coopers Green tallies, which are indeed roll top not screwed, at least they were last time I saw them.
Yes, i was referring to the place where Kev can get his bottles.

Coopers tallies are definitely crown seal. I drank one the other day to get the yeast (and another for good measure).

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
You can only get enough yeast from three tallies of Sparkling, and Liquorland know this as they have them on sale for $16 for 3.

I collected around 100 tallies over 2 years, excuse being "hmm, I'll culture up some yeast and do an Aussie Pale........... just on my way up the street to the pub, sweetie," ........ I did three brews in two years :lol:

ekul

Reaction score
You can only get enough yeast from three tallies of Sparkling, and Liquorland know this as they have them on sale for $16 for 3.

I collected around 100 tallies over 2 years, excuse being "hmm, I'll culture up some yeast and do an Aussie Pale........... just on my way up the street to the pub, sweetie," ........ I did three brews in two years :lol:
I know this very well!

TheCarbinator

Reaction score
Pickup from red hill. Moving to banyo in 2 weeks. The coopers bottles are crown seal. How much you wanna pay for unwashed bottles ekul?

Spork

Reaction score
What a bargain!
I had to pay $50 / dozen for mine, and then I had to drink them too.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Probably take a while, most Brisbanite AHBers are keggers now but someone will grab them eventually I'm sure.

Swordsman

Reaction score
No takers?
Interested in some of these mate but not sure i want 5 dozen which is your minimum listed sale. Probably 2-3 dozen would suffice (going to kegs soon hopefully so just looking for a set of consistent bottles for the odd batch etc...). Can pick up maybe this week some time....

TheCarbinator

Reaction score
Interested in some of these mate but not sure i want 5 dozen which is your minimum listed sale. Probably 2-3 dozen would suffice (going to kegs soon hopefully so just looking for a set of consistent bottles for the odd batch etc...). Can pick up maybe this week some time....
I can do 3 dozen for you if you pick them up on Tuesday after 4pm from Red Hill.

I will be busy every other day of this week.

Bring your own box to carry them in.

TheCarbinator

Reaction score
:p
I so need bottles! Lost a few hundred in the flood, and have struggled to replace them. Not too far from Brisbane. Do you have them regularly then?
I am getting approx 200 per week. How many you need?

leahy268

Reaction score
Hmm I may be interested in some of them as well.
Moving house though shortly possibly.
So won't be until I know more..
I would need to drive to Brisbane to get them though..

TheCarbinator

Reaction score
Hmm I may be interested in some of them as well.
Moving house though shortly possibly.
So won't be until I know more..
I would need to drive to Brisbane to get them though..
Where yu living? I will be moving to Banyo in about a week myself.

Latest posts