Cooper's Posts Annual Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for a good link. It looks like more people are turning to homebrew with such a huge spike in sales, despite finished beer products taking a downward turn - for example Fosters reported a 15% fall earlier this year.

I wonder what the growth figures are for the craft brew market, or even decent imports. if Sydney's anything to go by with all the boutique bars opened in the last few years, there must be a slight bucking of the trend for people sticking to VB, Tooheys or the 100 so called blondes etc.

I would have assumed that the 15% increase in malt extract sales is more about extract-based micros rather than home brew (since it's reported separately to home brew). So only a small increase in home brew but a much bigger increase in people trying to pass off extract beers as craft beers.

I would have assumed that the 15% increase in malt extract sales is more about extract-based micros rather than home brew (since it's reported separately to home brew). So only a small increase in home brew but a much bigger increase in people trying to pass off extract beers as craft beers.
I was thinking similar. Also the brew on premise places. And finally, I wonder if any goes to confectionary.

very cool

good to see they are growing

60m L of beer... that is a shit load

I was thinking similar. Also the brew on premise places. And finally, I wonder if any goes to confectionary.

Was checking out coopers website in relation to this yesterday. From their website:
Malt Extract is a natural flavouring and colouring, rich in protein and natural sugar, and recognised as a major natural energy source. Apart from its use in brewing, it's also widely used in baking, confectionery, breakfast cereals, malt beverages, dairy products, condiments and as a caramel substitute.

I wonder how much their HB sales are going to take a hit now that kmart & coles no longer stock their products.

tehy can thank me for the 15% extra LME sales :) :icon_drunk:
DSC_0123.JPG

I wonder how much their HB sales are going to take a hit now that kmart & coles no longer stock their products.
"ditto" just another brillant decision promoting the support of local business by the Theocaptialists. Damn shame Coopers wasn't Chinese they would have dedicate a whole isle to cans of goo otherwise.

Back