Coopers Pale Ale Special

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandreas

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to home brewing, My 3rd brew is still in primary. Anyway, I've been having trouble finding good bottles for my beer, but came across a great special last night!

My local Safeway store is selling Coopers Pale Ale longnecks for $2.98 each, they're usually about $5.

So not only is the beer pretty cheap and IMHO a very nice drop,
and not only can you collect and farm the Coopers yeast (if so inclined),
but you get to keep a nice, dark amber, thick glass bottle that ISN'T a twist top!

I bought a dozen last night.... wish I had the budget for more!

Cheers!

good gear , how bout filling in your location details so fellow shoppers know where to find these goodies ....

Ok.... a bit of a newbie on the forum.

I'll work out how to edit my profile later on....

I'm in Geelong, Victoria. The Safeway store where I found this special was in Drysdale, but I would suspect/hope that every Safeway store in the state should carry the same special!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just coughed up an Ayrton Senna for 2 tallies of Sparkling! :angry:

Good score for you though Pandreas!

InCider.

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to home brewing, My 3rd brew is still in primary. Anyway, I've been having trouble finding good bottles for my beer, but came across a great special last night!

My local Safeway store is selling Coopers Pale Ale longnecks for $2.98 each, they're usually about $5.

So not only is the beer pretty cheap and IMHO a very nice drop,
and not only can you collect and farm the Coopers yeast (if so inclined),
but you get to keep a nice, dark amber, thick glass bottle that ISN'T a twist top!

I bought a dozen last night.... wish I had the budget for more!

Cheers!

Back