Coolum Beer Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beersom

Reaction score
Whoops!!!
I meant to post about this much earlier but......
So is anyone going???
On today at the Hyatt from 12 - 4.
NOT CHEAP - $48 :eek:
I am not sure what is going to be there beer wise apart from us (SCB), Burleigh Brewing, DeBortoli (releasing their new Pils) and a stand representing Emersons .....
If anyone from AHB does attend make sure you drop by and say hi....

Whoops!!!
I meant to post about this much earlier but......
So is anyone going???
On today at the Hyatt from 12 - 4.
NOT CHEAP - $48 :eek:
I am not sure what is going to be there beer wise apart from us (SCB), Burleigh Brewing, DeBortoli (releasing their new Pils) and a stand representing Emersons .....
If anyone from AHB does attend make sure you drop by and say hi....

Hey Beersom, I was going to until I saw the price. I will spend the time brewing though!

Saw it, gave it a miss. Didn't know Emmersons was on offer, and would have liked to try DeBortoli's Enterprise Brewery Pils, they weren't open when I called in last May.

$48 dollars?
Do you get a free slab with that?????

DeBortoli are making beer now??? Or are they contract brewed?

$48 dollars?
Do you get a free slab with that?????

DeBortoli are making beer now??? Or are they contract brewed?

Depends what you get for the spondulis at the festival, is it just a few samples? Paid $18 ea for 500ml stubbies of Emmersons Bourbon Porter in the past and would happily do it again, it's mothers milk (well, mixed with chocolate and bourbon maybe) :lol:

Enterprise Brewery is located at the DeBortoli winery near Griffith, can't remember the brewers name.

Back