• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Converted Marga Mill 4 Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domonsura

Beer stuff maker
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Due to me recently picking up a 'crank' mill, I am disposing of my converted Marga mill to whoever wants it. It's had very little use at all and so is in pretty good nick. Is supplied with original hand crank, but unfortunately doesn't have the clamp to hold it down onto a table because I have mislaid it, and does not have the original base as it was in the way of the crushed grain so I removed it (and mislaid it). I had it bolted down to a benchtop instead, which works fine.
Rollers are as you can see in original as-new condition due to it's lack of use. Also has the little hopper type thingo in the picture, with the original slot filed out bigger, I had a big funnel attached to this as a realistic sized hopper.

Bargain to someone wanting an entry level mill @ $50
- please note that this mill is my own one, and is offered as is with no warranty or guarantees etc, as it has nothing to do with the business.
I can post it if someone wants, I would imagine that postage would be less than $10 to most of australia, there would be no packing/handling charges involved so just the cost of postage which I'll have to check out.
Hope someone wants it, it's just sitting around gathering dust.
Send me a PM if you're keen :)

marga1.jpg

marga2.jpg

Looks like it's gone, PM has been sent to the first enquirer, I'll run through the list on an as received basis if I need to.
cheers :)
Wayne

Looks like it's gone, PM has been sent to the first enquirer, I'll run through the list on an as received basis if I need to.
cheers :)
Wayne

Well count me in if the deal falls through!

Cheers

Nick

Back