• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Converted Chest Freezer With Font, Etc.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerlickin_B

Mo Bitta, Mo Betta!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to space constraints I'm thinking of letting this baby go.

Granite.jpg

It includes the following:
3x taps
3 way font
Harris 601 Co2 regulator
All gas/beer lines and ball-lock disconnects
Fridgemate temperature controller
Computer fan and power supply
2x 19L Corneleus kegs
1x 18L Rheem keg.

Make your offers! :super:

I'm willing to accept offers for the freezer without the regulator/temp controller/kegs if you've already got those items.

So yeah, if you are keen on purchasing this send me an offer via PM here, or call/SMS me on 0403 498 915.

Don't email me though, as I won't get the message.

PZ.

p.s. yes, the granite slab and Boddingtons drip tray are included.

....how many kegs can it hold and what part of town are you in...???

Four kegs if you store the Co2 bottle outside of the freezer...I've been using three kegs and storing the bottle inside it.

If you made a collar you could fit an extra one or two kegs on the compressor hump.

I'm in Belco B)

PZ.

After a few queries, but no dollar value offers so far, Im adding some more detail.

The center tap has been replaced with a new Shirron tap and used only two times.

The freezer without filled kegs in it can be easily moved by hand, no trolley required. Only requires two people due it its size, but its very light and you takes absolutely no strain to movegreat for taking to BBQs, parties, etc.

Again, if you dont need some of the accessories, Im open to offers without certain bits included.

Seems from the many how much do you want for it offers Ive gotten since yesterday that people dont know what to offer. Im quite reasonable, so dont feel embarrassed, just make an offeryou never know just how cheap I might let it go for ;)

PZ.

Considering the cost to buy all the bits and significant depreciation in value after being used...first telephone offer of $400 gets it! :super:

PZ.

Looks like a bargin to me :)

Cheers Ross

Considering the cost to buy all the bits and significant depreciation in value after being used...first telephone offer of $400 gets it! :super:

PZ.

GOD DAMN...someone buy it .... buy it NOW

Ok, it's (albeit tentatively) been taken by AHB member Tim A.

If the deal falls though, or if anyone wants to "make an offer I can't refuse" (ala Godfather), I'll make sure to post up about this again :D

Phone is switched on 24/7 ;)

PZ.

Bah wish I saw that, I wouldve driven out from wollongong to pick it up... and I already have one! Bargain if I ever saw one!

Latest posts

Back