Control panel engraved plates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moad

Reaction score
I've emailed Eaton Laser to see if he could do something with this but does anyone else have any suppliers etc I could contact. Wanting to replace these...

2014-08-24191037.jpg

Hi Nick,
I've responded to your email, just need some accurate dimensions in mm for the larger plate on the top rhs, then can let you know the cost.

You can also get a rough idea of pricing by putting in your own measurements here...
http://www.eatonlaser.com.au/?product=byo-budget-abs-plate

and if you want to order direct from there, don't forget to use the coupon code ahb for a 10% discount...

Cheers,
Chris

All of the engraved lables that you are after are called treffolite (spelling) most trophy / engraving shops will be able to help you out. I know that James from infinity engraving in Canberra does them for our switchboard at work

Cheers

Nath

Just wanted to throw another tick in the box for Chris @ Eaton Laser. I flicked him a msg last Friday, he responded straight away apologising that he was away and he would get back to me on Monday, a couple of emails and a paypal payment later on Monday morning, and I got another email Monday afternoon that my plates has just gone in the post.

Yesterday afternoon (Thursday) I had 19 little engraved plates arrive in my letterbox here in Melbourne (shipped from Perth).

Thanks Chris; another very happy AHB customer

:)

Would like to see the other stuff on the website but no pics available

A comment just to say how good the service is from Chris at Eaton Laser.
Ordered tags late last week and arrived yesterday.
Great quality and service.
Cheers Chris

If anyone is after stainless or ALU engraved and paint filled plates, msg me or contact me at metalplaque.com.au
Happy to quote anyone on a nice custom plate.
Average price for something around A4 with engraving will be around the $200 mark.

Cheers
Corey.

Latest posts

Back