Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon Lemmy woulda looked good in a burqa.

Would have had no problem with the fasting component I suspect.
The real crime would be to hide those rugged good looks.

17931930_100812223812827_3370142540886966272_n.jpg

Well, **** knows.
But the hundred thousand odd ladies protesting here seemed to think it was a very bad idea.
'Here' being the capital of Iran in 1979, shortly before the ayatollahs and their velayat-e faqih turned a prosperous, secular, progressive utopia into a violent, rotting, theocratic shithole.
I'd say these womens terms of reference are far more qualified to judge the pros and cons than most.

women_protesting_hijab_iran.jpg
Not sure where the photo is from and the concept of theocracy is a ******* nightmare. However there are a multitude of similar looking photos from the time of revolution. They brought that bearded fuckwit ayatollah in by referendum which is as democratic as it gets.

Maybe (hopefully) they regret it but when they run away and end up here, we should welcome, not reject.

Well, **** knows.
But the hundred thousand odd ladies protesting here seemed to think it was a very bad idea.
'Here' being the capital of Iran in 1979, shortly before the ayatollahs and their velayat-e faqih turned a prosperous, secular, progressive utopia into a violent, rotting, theocratic shithole.
I'd say these womens terms of reference are far more qualified to judge the pros and cons than most.

women_protesting_hijab_iran.jpg
Not sure where tbe photo is from and the concept of theocracy is a ******* nightmare. However there are a multitude of similar looking photos from the time of revolution. They brought that bearded fuckwit ayatollah in by referendum which is as democratic as it gets.

Maybe (hopefully) they regret it but when they run away and end up here, we should welcome, not reject.

Not sure where tbe photo is from and the concept of theocracy is a ******* nightmare. However there are a multitude of similar looking photos from the time of revolution. They brought that bearded fuckwit ayatollah in by referendum which is as democratic as it gets.

From here.
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/women-protesting-hijab-1979/

Hezbollah was also 'democratically' elected, lets not forget. Its bizarre. What was the catalyst for the Iranian revolution? To much prosperity? To much personal freedom? To many mini skirts? - Nah **** all that western decadence and joy, what we need is a Marxist ideology backed up by a brutal Islamic regime.

Interestingly, the first thing to go when you boot ISIS out of town are the burqas. And the beards. Its no country for hipsters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...a-by-cutting-beards-and-burning-a7188991.html

From here.
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/women-protesting-hijab-1979/

Hezbollah was also 'democratically' elected, lets not forget. Its bizarre. What was the catalyst for the Iranian revolution? To much prosperity? To much personal freedom? To many mini skirts? - Nah **** all that western decadence and joy, what we need is a Marxist ideology backed up by a brutal Islamic regime.

Interestingly, the first thing to go when you boot ISIS out of town are the burqas. And the beards. Its no country for hipsters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...a-by-cutting-beards-and-burning-a7188991.html

I find that very moving actually. I cheer for them.
Now why do we have a horde of PC witch hunters in this country defending a suppression of women when its comes to Islam? :confused:

I find that very moving actually. I cheer for them.
Now why do we have a horde of PC witch hunters in this country defending a suppression of women when its comes to Islam? :confused:
Too many people listen to the dribblings of the greens?

Hanson should employ the burqua full time. It suits her very rough melon.

The young blokes school is having a charity 'Pirate day Friday' soon. Instructions have been issued that there will be NO weapons.
How the hell can six year olds pirate each other without a plastic cutlass or musket for Christsake?

FAIL.
wiggle_narrowweb__300x307,0.jpg

Hey Dave just got back from my kids bookweek dress up parade recess is going to be awesome. So many weapons. Pirates, ninjas, superheroes. I would go back and watch but people may get the wrong idea...

The young blokes school is having a charity 'Pirate day Friday' soon. Instructions have been issued that there will be NO weapons.
How the hell can six year olds pirate each other without a plastic cutlass or musket for Christsake?

FAIL.
Have your lad go to school with the head he's already severed, that'll **** em.

If hes a six year old could probably get away with it but i think you need to cleanse the house as the police are going to do a good search .

FAIL.
I just dropped my kids off at school in full Elsa and pirate regalia... minus a sword becuse his light sabre wasnt authentic to the costume... but his teacher saw him without a sword so gave him one she'd brought along!!

Nah. The authorities take a dim view of that kind of thing nowadays. I dont want to make the next drone strike compilation video like that wacky Khaled 'pull my finger' Sharrouf..

1435188297750.jpg

My two were actually dressed as Calvin and Hobbes, Calvin complete with sling shot made for him by me. We tried testing it out on the neighbors cat but he was a bit too quick.
NtXI5og.jpg

And as for black face yep! There was cultural appropriation everywhere! Funny though, it's as these kids love the characters not sure why it needs to be a race thing!

Latest posts

Back