Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing says fresh quite like a can.

Just like a whole chicken.

Currently drinking a mug of Nescafe blend 43.
Getting some nice charred notes with an acrid aftertaste. No sugar mind you. Maby it needs about five tablespoons.
Nowhere near as chuffed as the people in the commercial would have you believe.

Dave70 said:
Currently drinking a mug of Nescafe blend 43.
Getting some nice charred notes with an acrid aftertaste. No sugar mind you. Maby it needs about five tablespoons.
Nowhere near as chuffed as the people in the commercial would have you believe.
Buy Robert Timms when on special only. Not very strong in my mug but smells so much better than it tastes,

Just bought a nice Six pack of Founders All Day IPA now that tastes better than the aroma but smells nice also.

67e4347e7d6d475305344331cec6d72e.jpg

Oooooo - for 'connoisseurs', no less.
Fuggin silver tail.
When i drink tea, I keep it real..

aa444c248a10eef7a055768091c4a3d1_big.jpg

**** Nespresso and **** everyone who owns one. Nespresso is made by Nestle, who make Blend 43, it’s that simple, how the **** could anyone even consider buying something from a company who has done such a thing to the world? I can just imagine some smug self proclaimed swinging bachelor in his shitty Politix smart casual attire, standing by his customised Nespresso pod based coffee system, passionately stroking his dick over how much he thinks he’s killing it in life as some bullshit coffee and milk based beverage pours from its overpriced pod based delivery system. Just about to head off to work to his digital media creative job in an office filled with irrelevant beanbags, thinking about all the Byron Bay Pale Lager (not brewed in Byron Bay) and $17 Cheeseburgers he’s going to consume with all his dickhead friends doing shitty coke at some hidden alleyway bar named after a novel his life bears no resemblance to.
Well said cooksuck

Back