Connor Breware update?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc64

Reaction score
I bought a few items from here and was really happy, but it seems to have bit the dust, at least to me. Anyone know what happened?

Just putting it out there if anyone has any info as the FB page is not updated either. I was really happy with everything I got from the site, just wondering if something went wrong.

Just gave them a go 5 kegs fingers crossed they are allright

I bought some kegs off them as they recently got in a huge shipment (400+) cornys. Took a month to get them on the courier and a few stuff ups / broken promises along the way which was frustrating but Ciaron seems like a nice guy with good intentions. They are on their way now and he through in some extras due to the delays and picked the nicest kegs of the batch. Can't wait to get them!!

Let me know how it goes, don't mind supporting them if all is good still.

I think there has been a (fairly) recent addition to the family - has the potential to cause all sorts of upheaval, especially when you're running a business I would expect!

Still waiting here 5 kegs ordered good to see you're kegs are comming DJ
Has he got a contact number

Connor is still going. Still great service and good prices, but new addition to the family as well as moving house probably means that updating the website gets a lower priority.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
Wont find any other retailers on that forum , he bans them, me included :angry:
Huh? I saw posts from you earlier in the year - did you get banned in the meantime? Have you been naughty Nev? B)

Kaiser Soze said:
Connor is still going. Still great service and good prices, but new addition to the family as well as moving house probably means that updating the website gets a lower priority.

Huh? I saw posts from you earlier in the year - did you get banned in the meantime? Have you been naughty Nev? B)
I got banned as a retailer as he didnt want the competition on the WA forum, nothing to do with being naughty ;)
i offered to sponsor the site as well and that got the knock back too by connorbreware.
I signed on as Online brewing Supplies , they even changed that without even asking me , I wasn't allowed to mention any products or any mention of being a retailer.
I had the support from other members but that made no difference, I decided to leave him to it.

Just got an e-mail from Conner Breware all good kegs on the way with seals thrown in
Nice dog

Recieved my kegs with extra seals & yeast thrown in
Ciaron was great to deal with he has a load of second kegs & at a good price too
Will do buisness with him again no probs

Good to hear, thanks for posting the update. He should make a quick post on FB or something on the site if he can.

Latest posts

Back