• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete All Grain Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilsaltarboy

Reaction score
Ok Im heading off overseas and there is no way that I can take my brewing gear with me so unfortunately I have to sell it. Im going to try initially to sell this as a complete set first (easy to get rid of in one hit). If it doesnt sell I will then split it up. This would be perfect if you want to start all-grain brewing and dont have the time to arrange every little bit. This is also a lot cheaper than buying everything individually
I live in Perth so will have to be a pickup from Perth. Will try to arrange some photos soon.

1.) Grain Crusher Philmil, top of the line crusher, fully adjustable.
2.) Mash Tun, 10 gallon rubbermaid with stainless steel false bottom.
3.) Boiler, 10 gallon stainless steel converted keg with tap, includes two sets of copper chiller coils.
4.) Magnetic Stirrer with Teflon stirrers. Very expensive new if you can get them. This is a real stirrer not a homemade one. Perfect for preparing cultures.
5.) Slimline Fisher and Paykell chest freezer, near new, fits two fermenters inside (a rarity in chest freezers),
6.) Thermostat with temperature dial, proper not homemade
7.) Schego aquarium pump with a pyrex aerator stone, the perfect aerator
8.) Tap A Draft Keg System with 2 bottles, custom ice pack and spare parts,
9.) 2 Gas cylinders with guages, both in new condition, one full one empty.
10.) Regulator and 3 ring burner
11.) Three fermenters- excellent conditions with tap, airlock, thermometer, etc.
12.) Books, Charlie Paprizan homebrewers companion, Pierre Rajotte, belgian ales
13.) Aquamarine, water filter.
14.) Bench Capper with caps etc
15.) Bottle Tree
16.) Tool box with Nic Nacs (thermometers, pipettes, hydrometers), yeast nutrients, floculating agents
17.) Chemicals and pH testing- Iodine, calcium sulphate, calcium chloride, etc
18.) 3 serious airtight drums for grain storage, if you see them you'll know what I mean. There is also 20-35kg of grain there as well.
19.) All the brewing gear collected over the years (spatulas, Pyrex bottles, scales plus more). A lot of clean quality bottles that are also there if you want them.

This gear is all in excellent condition, im asking $1350 for the lot, a lot less than I paid for it all up.
Cheers
Peter

I'm interested in bits and pieces. I'd take the lot of the wife let me!!

PM sent.
$1300 is a bargain for all this equipment!!

I agree it is a helluva deal for all that stuff. I have no need for any of it myself but a mate of mine may be interested in the mill. But who knows what the postage would be on something like that from Perth to Sydney???

I've had a look over the equipment listed here and it's in pretty good nick! There's a lot there for $1350 - I wish I could afford it, but now's not the right time for me to buy!!!

Still, would love that stir plate! (and the rest) :)

Remember if your looking to start all grain brewing this is the setup for you, it has everything that you will need to move straight into all-grain brewing and do it well.
I will lower the price to $1300 and if there are no takers for this I will start to sell items individually. A complete package like this doesnt come around too often, remember if you dont need everything in the package you can always sell some of it off.

just wish you were on the other side of the country as im sure shipping of that would be a extremly expensive to sydney. If you can get it here for that price id take it in a second.

Ok final call before I start selling things off individually, $1250 the lot, I now have pictures of the items and can email them to you if you send me your email addy. It is a 3.5Mb set of pictures.
If you want to PM me an offer on anything ill give first preference to people who have messaged me, if the price is right, otherwise in the next few days I will start the sell off.

Latest posts

Back