• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete 20 litre Braumeister Brewing Rig $1964

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neal.p

Reaction score
So I need to clear all my brewing equipment, ingredients, and other stuff. This would be a great brewhouse for someone moving into all grain and has absolutely everything required to produce tasty cold beer. The 20L BM is user-friendly and makes great beer with a minimal amount of fuss. Most of the beers I brewed were over 7% (BAC brewing disk/filter) and it was easy to double batches for a 12% Stone Stygian Descent clone. Any questions let me know.

20 litre Braumeister Brewing Rig

Brewhouse + kit'n'bits:
  • 20L Braumeister
  • Blichmann Hop Rocket
  • Blichmann Therminator (works perfectly but faceplate is cosmetically 'challenged' from periodic oven baking)
  • March Pump 809PL-HS
  • Inline Dial Thermometer
  • 3 piece Blichmann ball valves
  • Bac Brewing Yield increase disk (increases malt pipe capacity from 6 to 7.4kg)
  • Bac Brewing Filter Disk
  • Heavy Duty Silicone Hose
  • 1/2" NPT Couplers
  • Male/Female quick disconnects/hose barbs
  • Hannah Instruments Digital Refractometer, Plato 0-30
  • Hydrometer + tube

Fermenting

• 2 x 3L Erlenmeyer flask
  • 1 x 5L Erlenmeyer flask
  • DHB Digital stirplate
  • 2 x DIY Digital stirplates
  • Digital Thermometer
  • 6 x 15L Plastic Fermenters with lids
  • 30L plastic fermenter with lid
  • too many taps!
Bottling
  • 200ish 750ml Crown seal bottles (up to 4 vol of CO2)
  • Blichmann Beer Gun
  • Emily Bottle Capper
  • Easy Siphon
  • Caps
Clean/Sanitize
  • Stellarsan Sanitiser
  • Stellarsan Cleaner
  • Ethanol Spray
  • IO Star Sanitiser
  • PBW
A range of Brew Additions like calcium chloride, gypsum, whirlfloc tabs, etc..

A variety of malts like Gladfield Ale (10kg), Gladfield American Ale (15kg), BestMalz Heidelberg Malt (5kg), Weyermann Pale Ale (4kg). The other 10kg consists of mainly special malts like chocolate rye, crystal rye, special roast, carapils, carared, etc..

There are also about 700g of Citra, 500g of El Dorado, 240g of Cascade, and 250g of Mosaic (all unopened). Probably another 1kg of various hops.

Plus my mini yeast farm in mason jars: WLP001, WLP051, WLP320, WLP007, London Ale 3, Gigayeast Vermont 054.

Ah no. But if you ditched the bulky relatively cheap items - like the ferm vessels, bottles, and maybe larger grain as well - maybe the shipping wouldn't be too bad. The Braumeister box would almost fit everything else.

It would be worth buying then selling it piece by piece. Which I would do if I had the time!

Latest posts

Back