Co2 Reg For Aquarium

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eviltabouleh

Reaction score
Can anyone see any issues with using one of these on a soda stream or extinguisher bottle for plastic party keg

CO2 reg from ebay
or maybe one of these
Option 2

worse case is i'll need a $25 adapter

Comments, thoughts
Or is it to dodgy and cheap

cheers

looking at both options they seem to be flow regulators not pressure regs,as the gauges show bottle pressure not output pressure,in an aquarium set up the pressure isnt important but in you party keg you need to regulate pressure, with these the pressure would slowly keep increasing in your partykeg until it equalised with the supply[sodastream bout 1000psi]KABOOM,looked into 2nd opp myself but endedup getting a cheap co2 reg off fleabay for my weedsprayer keg,think it was about $60

looking at both options they seem to be flow regulators not pressure regs,as the gauges show bottle pressure not output pressure,in an aquarium set up the pressure isnt important but in you party keg you need to regulate pressure, with these the pressure would slowly keep increasing in your partykeg until it equalised with the supply[sodastream bout 1000psi]KABOOM,looked into 2nd opp myself but endedup getting a cheap co2 reg off fleabay for my weedsprayer keg,think it was about $60

Still wiping the beer off my face :icon_drool2: and probably picking bits of weedsprayer plastic out too

Thanks

So i think it would be best to spend a little more and get this puppy
Tesuco Reg

Latest posts

Back