• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

CO2 bulbs in Sydney inner west?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H0U5ECAT

Reaction score
Anyone know where I may be able to pick up some bulbs in the inner west? Leichhardt-ashfield area.
Really can't be arsed driving over to h&g, Dave's or peakhurst for $10.

Victoria's Basement, Alexandria
The Hop and Grain Brew Shop, Marrickville
Universal Commercial Catering Equipment, 605 King St, Newtown

or Google kitchen supplies inner west sydney....

Kinda hungover. So the lesser of driving the better for society. :/

All bike shops will have them, the screw in types as they are used extensively for on-the-go repairs.

pumphouse said:
All bike shops will have them, the screw in types as they are used extensively for on-the-go repairs.
just make sure its food grade co2

Sydneyhomebrewsupplies.com is a local sydney small business, i contact them on facebook, really good service and they post pretty much everything right to you. I know they sell them as i got a mini regulator off them the other week and they sent me a box of four to go with it.

go to any bike shop, but don't pay their ridiculous $5.99 per bulb or something. Ask if you can get a discount if you buy 3 or 5 or something. I got 5 for $15 from my local bike joint instead of $5.99 each, just because i asked the guy. the worst they can say is no :)

H&G do them for $2 a bulb. But fyi, I gave up getting any and just took my reg last night. Was feeling shady until late arvo.

Latest posts

Back