• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Clear Out Brisbane.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipsyboy

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Having a clear out as I'm just getting my kegs filled at a microbrewery and no plans to start brewing again.

Free to good home.

Would prefer not to split and for the stuff to go to someone who needs a helping hand rather than someone just thinking 'Cha Ching'.

'.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498266031.444061.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498266048.744873.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498266064.827997.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498266087.011915.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498266105.207207.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1498266119.703969.jpg

Good stuff mate, doing my own clear-out at the moment so don't need any of that gear but can I ask which microbrewery is filling your kegs? Do you know someone there or are they happy doing it for general public? I asked around a few about 12 months ago and got knocked back by all of them due to sanitation concerns.

Cheers,

It's brews brothers at the Gabba mate. Awesome beer.

And yeah, just drop in with your kegs.

I'm sure Meddo is delighted with that news but is me giving the stuff away.

I'll pm my address.

Any chance I could grab the siv and bucket please? If so please hold till Monday

Hello Meddo I can come round tomorrow morning to grab a few things?

Yo mate, Any chance you could leave me the siv and bucket please? If you grab the bucket can I PLEASE grab that Siv/strainer. Pretty much the only thing I'm missing from my stock...I'll be your best friend! Promise!

70$ per keg drop in but if you get a batch made up it works out at about 62-65.

A batch is meant to be 2.5 kegs but is always pretty much 3.

Oh, and thanks.

Yo mate, Any chance you could leave me the siv and bucket please? If you grab the bucket can I PLEASE grab that Siv/strainer. Pretty much the only thing I'm missing from my stock...I'll be your best friend! Promise!

Yes mate I will definitely leave you the strainer.

Latest posts

Back